Boral is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of building and construction materials. The company specialises in the manufacture and distribution of plasterboard products, which are made in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland, and distributed Australia-wide. It also exports internationally.
Boral has a number of plasterboard products that are GECA certified under the Panel Boards standard, making them environmentally-preferable options for your next building project. Most products come in 13mm or 16mm thicknesses.
- ENVIRO Regular plasterboard contains a minimum of 10% overall recycled content, ideal for non fire-rated systems. ENVIRO SoundStop Plasterboard has a denser core and improved acoustic isolation properties for use in wall and ceiling systems required to meet specified acoustic isolation performance requirements.
- FireStop plasterboard has a specially formulated fire resistant core for use in partition wall and ceiling construction where a specific fire resistance level is required.
- Impactstop plasterboard is high density plasterboard with embedded fibreglass mesh backing providing high resistance to both soft and hard body impacts.
- Multistop 4 or Multistop 5 plasterboard is an ideal solution for projects that demand Fire, Impact, Sound and Water resistance from internal wall and ceiling linings. Multistop plasterboard is suitable for hospitals, schools and environments where a multi performance board is required.
- ShaftLiner plasterboard panels are 25mm thick x 600mm wide fire resistant panels with bevelled edges. Their major application is as a fire resistant separating wall system.